Saturday, December 26, 2009

At Least I'm Gonna Say that I Tried



More photos coming soon. Two outfits post-sickness:
Outfit 1: Preppy
Blazer: Ralph Lauren
Shirt: My sister's
Jeans: ?
Socks: ?
Outfit 2: Girly
Dot print tights: American Eagle
Skirt: TJ Maxx
Tank: Hanes
Cardigan: Old Navy
Charlotte Russe rings

The holidays were good to me, I received many clothes that I love and my first ever Coach bag! :) No sewing machine or good quality camera but I did get a giant recipe book to encourage my love of baking. I made cupcakes today, the photos of which I may soon share. & I have money left over to purchase my desired shoes!
I'm preparing now for New Year's Eve by thinking up loads of resolutions that I will soon forget in the weeks to come! :) Including the resolution to keep on top of my exercising...
xoxo,
Ink

1 comment:

  1. You're the queen of jumping shot and OH MY GOD WE'RE TWINS - I got a Coach bag too! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete